Notifications
Clear all

Psychological ED with new Girlfriend

Topic starter

The reason I (27 M) started to date with my partner (31 F) about 7 months ago. Prior to that, I'd been with her for seven years. I did not experience any type of ED during the time of that relationship. As the relationship began to slow down I was having much less sexual sex that I have with my partner now. In context, my current partner is very attractive physically, and I was astonished to find that I could not always have the ability to exude, or lose my erection as I've never had that experience before. I am active and in good shape and eat a balanced diet, lift weights, don't go to the movies, etc.

It could be because I've had sexual relations once or twice a week in the past year to having sex three times per week. I've noticed that this issue is only evident if we've had sex for just a few days and I'm pretty sure it's an issue with my mind. If we can go a couple of days without having sexual contact, I don't have any issues at all. My quick fix that I've explained to her (luckily she's and is supportive) to make sure that when we've two days of sex in a row, we need to be off for a day to avoid any problems. While she's in my corner, when I'm struggling to finish the session or keep working hard, she may think that it's because she doesn't like me to her.

I believe that taking a day without sex for a few days is a good idea however, how do I get my thoughts out from my mind so that I needn't worry about this for the foreseeable future? In the ideal scenario, I would not need to keep an "schedule" in the future.

2 Answers

Indeed, until you get your "plan" worked out from here on out, and your new g/f being and enthusiastically so dynamic and into you, you truly do acknowledge you don't must have intercourse to have intercourse with her, utilization 1 of these off days to investigate various roads of every others bodies or regardless of whether you center exclusively around her that day, give her a decent lengthy sexy sensual back rub, figure out a portion of her dreams that can be integrated into this day, let her in on that whatever day that week you two pick, will be her day, during the day preceding returning home send her messages over the course of the day luring her. You are putting into her and your relationship, no better medication you can get. Trust me (or don't) you might receive the same amount of satisfaction in return as she does Best of luck young fellow

Well, until you get your “schedule” worked out in the future, and your new g/f being and willingly so active and into you, you do realize you don’t have to have intercourse to have sex with her, use 1 of these off days to explore different avenues of each others bodies or even if you focus solely on her that day, give her a nice long sensual erotic massage, find out some of her fantasies that can be incorporated into this day, let her know that whatever day that week the two of you pick, will be her day, during the day prior to getting home send her texts throughout the day seducing her. You are investing into her and your relationship, no better medicine you can get. Trust me (or don’t) you may get just as much enjoyment out of it as she does Good luck young man

Share: