Notifications
Clear all

Girlfriend disappointed in our intimate life

Topic starter

Your sweetheart won't need to continue having sexual relations any longer as each time we have one, I usually will not even finish it before discharge, and assuming I can get it in, I'll only last about three or four strokes. I've tried various methods to make myself last longer but nothing is helping. whenever we actually do get sexually involved when I discharge her, she seems very unhappy and won't allow me to offer her a kiss or oral to increase her p.s. She's told me in the past that she can't be let off if there isn't an the first time, and it doesn't matter that I'm more modest and my significant other leans toward a higher. At the time we've had heated arguments, she's been adamant about the other "endured such a great deal longer" and "could meet her desires better than I ever could, " but she's also informed me that she was just overwhelmed and ever joke about it. This is the most important issue that is according to all indications, going poorly for our marriage. Any advice?

Topic Tags
3 Answers

If your girlfriend is disappointed in your intimate life, open communication is key. Listen to her concerns, express your feelings, and work together to understand each other's desires. Consider exploring new things together and prioritize emotional connection. Seeking guidance from a relationship expert may also be helpful.

Talk to your girlfriend about how she feels and what worries her. Pay close attention, say what you think, and then work with the other person to find answers that work for both of you. Know what the other person wants and what their limits are, and if you need help, think about seeing a relationship psychologist.

Yes, I have discussed it with her before, and she is aware that I am far from prepared to consider it. I'm not even sure whether we can live together or even afford a ring. I suppose we should speak again.

Share: