Notifications
Clear all

What to do when your wife has no desire?

Topic starter

I am 32(M) when I think of having sex with my wife and I ask her to have sex, she keeps saying she doesn't want to have sex with me, she has no problem with me and I don't understand. what should I do?

Topic Tags
2 Answers

Talk to her honestly, say how you feel without blaming her, and listen to her point of view. Find out what problems are causing her to want what she wants. If you need to, get help from a doctor. Put personal link, closeness, and knowing each other first. Make a place that is helpful and relaxing. Get her to talk about how she feels and what she's thinking. Wait your turn and work with them to find answers that are good for both of you.

Open conversation is very important when your wife doesn't want to. Talk about your thoughts without judging her, try to understand her worries, and think about getting professional help together. Find ways to strengthen your mental connection, put quality time first, and be patient. If the problems don't go away, you should see a doctor to rule out more serious issues.

Share: