Notifications
Clear all

Ex

Topic starter

Hey, guys!

My ex broke up me last year.. We dated and off thereafter up until December when she determined to break the ties, so that we could be separated.. We were together for about a year and within the first month, she lived with me. I had an animal. He wasn't her favorite and as I was working at a distance from home, and she was at home, she would be at his side. This caused her stress. She left me due to the stress she felt and also because of my inability to organize myself. wasn't organized and struggled with making a basic task like making dinner every evening instead of making noodles.. It was sort of frightened as she said, and I'm sure I should have been more prepared. There have been two months without contact, and a small part of me still waits for her to return my text... The good news is that I'm getting better at it however, the last thing she told me was she would be with me forever and had been "rooting for me". I've since. learned to cook for myself properly and put my life in order, however I feel that I cherish her deeply and I don't understand why she'd decide to end the relationship like that, even when she claims she still is in love with me. She wasn't going to go into the details of the breakup as well but she knew it wasn't working. We were together for a period of four years and I'm so grateful for her affection... Do I am feeling like I need assistance to get my life back on track? Is she trying to get me to improve myself so that she can come back to me in the future? What is the way she can just be a jerk with such a manner and not even blink an eye... That's what I am not sure... In any case I thought I'd share this with you and hear your thoughts... She may not be the perfect match that I am looking for, however I have a deep love for her. Perhaps I will always do and that's fine. Let me know what you think:) Love

@amiruk378 So did he tell you any reason to go away from you?

1 Answer

Maybe she has some problem with you and she can't tell you, if she is away from you, why don't you ask her one day what is her problem. And it's been 2 months with you, so you don't have any idea? It is not too late to consider visiting him once.

Share: