Notifications
Clear all

Does Anyone Know Exactly What Caused Their Erectile Dysfunction?

Topic starter

My symptoms started shortly after surgery for varicose veins, however my doctors have all stated that the surgery didn't result in my ED. I've heard other males' stories, but the majority of the time there was no trauma that caused their ED.

It's frustrating to not know the reason behind it and how mysterious ED remains. It's like I'm in a haze of what to do about it since I'm not sure the reason behind it. Sure, it's a lack of circulation of blood to the penis, but what's the root cause and why did it happen specifically!? ?

4 Answers

No, because there can be many reasons in our daily life, due to which we can have the problem of Erectile dysfunction. So it is difficult to know what could be the main cause of erectile dysfunction.

In some cases, people may know the exact cause of their erectile dysfunction (ED), such as certain medical conditions like diabetes or heart disease, side effects from medications, or psychological factors like stress or anxiety. However, for many others, the cause might not be clear and could involve a combination of factors. It's essential to consult with a healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause of ED and develop an appropriate treatment plan tailored to individual needs.

Get old! I became aware of ED when I was in my mid-40s.

@kairaturner began in my latter forty years. very slow onset. Subsequently, I altered my diet, eliminated most sweets and carbohydrates, shed fifty pounds, and continued to exercise and trek often. My pieces appear to be in better order now.

Antidepressants and a divorce

@davidhill0858 So then your is temporary? Just get over your divorce with time and get off anti depressants and your ed goes away right?

Share: