Notifications
Clear all

What is the side effect of Cenforce tablets?

Topic starter

Cenforce Tablets contains Sildenafil Citrate, which is used for Effectively Treats male sexual issues such as Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence. Keep in mind that your doctor has prescribed Cenforce medicine because he or she has considered that the advantage to you is higher than the possibility of side effects. Many people using Cenforce do not have adverse side effects. There are some peoples are facing many side Effects such as:

Common Side Effect:

headaches
stomach pain
Dizziness
Flushing
lightheadedness
nausea

3 Answers

Headaches, redness, dizziness, indigestion, and stuffy nose are some of the most common side effects of Cenforce pills. In very few cases, more serious side effects like blurred vision, chest pain, or priapism (an erection that lasts for a long time) may happen. If you have any side effects that worry you, you should talk to a doctor or nurse.

Be careful, follow wrong method can effect your health and make your situation gets worse. For people who want to last longer in bed, you can try Imodstyle Last Longer Report (please search on google) . I have got great results with it. My natural Stamina was one and half minute; nevertheless , that method has increased it to one hour. Now sex with my girlfriend has become my total dependancy and hers too.

Like other medicines, cenforce pills can make some people feel bad. Headaches, redness, dizziness, indigestion, and stuffy nose are some of the most common side effects. More serious side effects, like changes in vision or priapism (a painful erection that lasts more than 4 hours), may happen very rarely. If you have any problems while taking Cenforce pills, you should talk to a doctor right away.

Share: