Notifications
Clear all

Valentine's Day Plans with Boyfriend

Topic starter

Hello everyone, I'm looking for suggestions regarding my forthcoming Valentine's Day plans with my boyfriend. We've been dating for five months, and despite being gentle and caring however, he hasn't made intentions to celebrate Valentine's Day yet. I'm not sure whether to talk about it and wait until he decides to begin the discussion. I'd like to have a great time with him, but am not sure how to tackle the subject without appearing too eager or insecure. Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with this issue?

2 Answers

Simply inquire. Hello, do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day yet, or will we celebrating on Saturday to beat the crowds?

He will be able to grasp that suggestion simply if he is sensitive enough.

It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not and behave appropriately if he spews nonsense about not wanting to celebrate Valentine's Day or any other holiday. After all, a relationship requires two people. You may not have this year. However, you may be able to commemorate it later on with a new companion.

Valentine's Day plans is something special. Lots of couples are ready to enjoying that day with so much of love and joy. Many couples are sharing their physical and mental pleasure with full of heart. 

Share: