Notifications
Clear all

My Girlfriend Didn't Like Sex So In a Way That I Don't Want to go Back to it.

Topic starter

Hi all, I (23M) have been with my girlfriend (23F) for about two years. In the beginning, it was okay, never bad, but it was good enough to not bother at all. But about one two years ago, she began being a complete jerk to me. She would not just stop me whenever I started sexual activity, but was also not interested in kisses or affection and would be upset at any form of foreplay I attempted to perform. The few times we attempted it she didn't make any effort and it was awful and to the point that I did not like it. At times, she said it appeared as if all I wanted was that, which isn't the case. reality, I truly am in love with her, and I see as my next relationship with her everything else.

Today she is trying to initiate it by kissing me and all that, but I've been turned down so many times, I'm not even thinking about kissing her any more.

Have you experienced anything similar? What are your thoughts?

3 Answers

It is important to talk to your girlfriend about your worries and feelings in an open and honest way. Ask her about her likes and dislikes, how she feels, and if there are any specific reasons why she is uncomfortable. Show that you understand and support them, and think about getting professional help or therapy with them to get through this. To have a good and happy relationship, you need to talk to each other and understand each other.

If your GF rejects you at all, there could be 2 reasons. Either he is not satisfied with you, so he will be offended, and another reason may be that he likes another person, due to which he does not like to have sex. So first you try to find out what is the problem with him, who is angry with you and refuses to have sex with you.

Just break up. It's not going to get any better, trust me, I've been there.

Share: