Notifications
Clear all

I love him but he doesn't love me yet

Topic starter

Hello friend!!!

i am a girl i love a boy But I still don't love it. He carries my mangoes. And I like it very much. I will not leave you. I want to spend time with him. There was never any quarrel between the two of us. What should I do now he loves me? Please tell me what should I do?

Topic Tags
3 Answers

You need to know his mind. First, you have to make friends with him. If you talk to him more, and spend time with him, you will know a lot about him if you need to deepen your friendship with him so that he shares his stories with you. So that you get some idea, which is the next step you should take now.

If you love him, you should make him feel how special he is to you, but try to spend more time with him and talk romantically with him to make him fall in love with you too.

When love isn't returned, it can be hard. Tell the truth about how you feel and give it time. Take care of your health and enjoy the relationship you have. If the feelings don't match, put your own happiness first and think about talking to them openly or getting help to deal with the difficulties of misplaced love.

Share: