Notifications
Clear all

Need opinion about post divorce issue

Topic starter

My wife and husband have been married for more than 10 years, separated about six months after their divorce. The marriage was blissful for the first six to seven years, but then things started to turn bitter. There were times when we argued. The wife would give many reasons why she didn't want to have a family. She also would want to do whatever she wanted to do, and not having to worry about my opinions. I was a bit irritable, and I was more prone to reacted at times. At this point the couple's minds started to wander off. I realized that she was talking to other men. I realized that she was acting badly toward me. After confronting her, she decided to go visit her parents. Then she behaved as a complete stranger to me. She did never give me a reason or even talk to me. My efforts to find peace with her and accept her actions failed. It was clear she was not seeing myself with the enthusiasm that we did two years ago. In the end, when she decided to distance herself from me discovered she had profiles on a dating website and that she had left her parents' home and had moved into the house that a man who was older and the wife of his. I was shocked and demoralized by this entire situation. After consulting an attorney, I called her to seek an agreement in divorce. I did not wish to be in a disagreement with her because our relationship had brought me numerous positive memories, and I would like to keep them. The couple waited for a few weeks before finally opting to separation. It was an unalimony maintenance divorce. On the day of her divorce, she appeared at the courthouse, along with her attorney. They the documents she had signed, tearing my heart into fragments. It's been a long time since I've lost my way and trying to determine what happened within my own life. According to what I've heard she's living the life she's always longed to lead, without drinking and having fun, and other things. I'm faced with lots of concerns. If she's satisfied in her current life then why should she get married to me? Did she use me to achieve the lifestyle she didn't enjoy as a child What is the reason she was very nice to me and then suddenly claim that I'm not there My pictures are visible on her social media accounts, even though she removed me from her feed quite a while long time ago. What is the reason she would want to delete them in the event that she's not interested in me at the time What do I know? Although I have all the answers to these and other issues which only she has the answer to I'd like your opinion and suggestions for how I can get through the day. Thanks for your help.

P.S. I'm worried that this isn't the only thing I'm dealing with in my daily life, but I'm thinking this is what's been consuming me to the brim!

Topic Tags
1 Answer

I feel that now you should move on with your life, because if he is happy after leaving you, then you don't need to be sad. How can you find a way out of this problem now?

Share: