Notifications
Clear all

Is this premature ejaculation?

Topic starter

I've(28M) experienced this problem for a while since, but it's been a problem since I met a girl. After cuddling and playing prior to sex, my penis gets overstimulated and there's a sensation that's similar to ejaculation however, there's no semen leaking out, just some sticky pre-cum that drips out slowly but there's no gasp. In the meantime, my erection performance is affected and I'm not able to get it right in bed, which is disappointing my girlfriend. I don't believe that this is due to performance anxiety since I experienced the same issue while I was sexy before meeting my girl however, I didn't bother to investigate it because I didn't really be concerned about whether I had gas and if I didn't at the time.

I'm pretty healthy eater. I exercise six times per week(don't overtrain) and generally rest for 8 hours. I have a blood test every six months and attempt to make sure everything is in the right good condition. Additionally, I don't take a break from watching the internet or go out during the last couple of months. In addition, I have morning wood every single day, but it's not hard rock.

Any assistance is highly appreciated!

3 Answers

You discuss this with your doctor, and get to the root of the problem. According to you, if you had this problem before meeting the girl, then you can talk to the doctor and get rid of this problem by taking some medicine.

So which medicine should I take, so that my premature ejaculation problem can be removed quickly?

Premature ejaculation, or PE, is when a man ejaculates during sexual action before he or his partner would like. If you're not sure if what you're feeling is PE, think about how quickly you're ejaculating and whether it's making you feel uncomfortable or unhappy. If so, it might be PE. Talking to a doctor or nurse can help you figure out what's wrong and what treatment choices are available.

Share: