Notifications
Clear all

Help with PE

Topic starter

I am 27m | Partner 25f 
Lately, I've been lasting shorter than I'd like during penetration. Foreplay is great, I'm focusing a lot on it, and 99% of the time I manage to make it orgasmic. I also enjoy foreplay a lot because it usually gives me a head and I can control myself over it.

However, I enjoy the sensations of entering her and feeling her inside, but lately, as soon as I enter her, I usually cum fast and I want to stay inside her for at least 4-5 minutes and look hard. Masturbation is not an option for me due to personal reasons. If anybody has a solution, please let me know.

Honestly I think the only thing that would actually work is just having more sex but I’m no expert

4 Answers

If you spend too much time with your partner. Whenever you have sex, you understand your partner, if it is the woman's desire, you can penetrate for 4-5 minutes. You can also ask your partner to give you a response, it also helped you. Apart from that, you take proper food. To get relief from the problem of PE, you took the help of the doctor. Take proper medicine.

In my opinion if you spend more time with your partner. So focus on relaxation and mindfulness mental systems to worry. Share your concerns and resolve and work together. If PE persists, consider seeking appropriate guidance and consultation from a healthcare professional or therapist. So that you can get help with PE.

It is possible to control premature ejaculation (PE). Deep breathing, the start-stop method, and movements for the pelvic floor can all help. It's important to talk to your partner. If you need to, talk to a doctor or nurse for help. For more serious cases, they may recommend drugs like dapoxetine.

If you want to stop premature ejaculation (PE), you could try the start-stop method, pelvic floor movements, condoms, or desensitizing creams. Talking to a doctor or nurse can also help you figure out what's causing your symptoms and what treatment choices will work best for you.

Share: