Notifications
Clear all

Any recommendations?

Topic starter

I didn't experience this issue until the end of last year. I could stay in an acceptable length of time with no the need for direct stimulation. I could maintain an erection between 5 and 10 minutes. In the event that I don't get any type of stimulation prior to and following the erection process I'm able to keep it going for 30 seconds. I'm not sure what's happening. I would really appreciate your input regarding this. To date, I've experimented with natural supplements like L-Citrulline. It's helped but it's not the ideal solution. I'm 57 years old and had no issues until one year in the past. I'm pretty healthy I exercise frequently, I've lost 50 pounds, but I'm about 30lbs overweight but I'm not obese. I have HBP that I treat with losartan/hctz and is controlled well by a statin and Fenofibrate to treat hyperlipidemia, but I've been on both of them for some time, therefore I'm not sure if that it's related to medication. I had a blood test in November with a T that was at the top in the spectrum. Is it just age/arteriosclerosis? I rarely have morning wood anymore. I am very intrigued by the use of radiowaves that can aid in the re-building of the penis' collagen skeleton I read about it on this forum yesterday, but it's only available by the FDA in Europe. Please share your opinions and suggestions.

1 Answer

If you're having trouble getting or keeping an erection, you should see a doctor right away. They can look at your case and tell you what methods will work best, which could be therapy, medicine, or changes to your lifestyle. Open conversation and asking for help are important steps to take in order to find answers that work.

Share: