Notifications
Clear all

Why does I get an erection before any sexual activity?

Topic starter

I am a 38-year-old married man and my problem is that I get a reaction before I get intimate with my partner, so is it because of my decreased erection in my penis or is it because of my age that affects it? If anyone has a solution please let me know.

1 Answer

Erections are a physiological reaction essentially constrained by the autonomic sensory system. At the point when the body expects sexual movement or is presented to sexual improvements, the mind cues the arrival of nitric oxide, which loosens up the smooth muscles in the penis, permitting expanded blood stream and bringing about an erection. This reaction is programmed and can happen even without cognizant sexual contemplations. Furthermore, profound and mental variables, like excitement, energy, or expectation, assume a part in setting off this reaction.

The body's groundwork for sexual movement includes a complicated interaction of hormonal, brain, and vascular cycles. A characteristic and normal physiological reaction shifts among people. In the event that you have concerns or inquiries regarding your sexual wellbeing, talking with a medical services proficient is prudent.

Share: