Notifications
Clear all

Girlfriend enjoys physical activity (PE)

Topic starter

After dating for three years, my girlfriend and I are now together. I've never lasted beyond three minutes. Within the last fifteen months, I've started having PE that lasts for thirty seconds Pave. It bothers me a little that everyone wants to stay alive longer, but lately my girlfriend has said she doesn't mind and somewhat likes it. Just sharing, not really looking for help

3 Answers

Let me be honest. Every woman I've met has never had a problem with my sexuality because I've accepted it, and am determined to learn good foreplay and improve my tongue game. I'm not putting a limit on it, and when the actual intercourse starts, they're completed.

So your wife understands your problem. Maybe if you want too much, you can't last more than three minutes because of that.

It's great that your lady likes being active. It's important to support her hobbies and maybe even do fun things with her to spend time together. Getting involved in sports, camping, dancing, or any other exercise can make your relationship stronger and help you live a healthier life.

Share: