Notifications
Clear all

Why Can't I Get or Keep an Erection?

Topic starter

I'm a 25 year old male and am currently in my first relationship since 10 months. Everything is really great. and we have frequent sex.I have a problem however with supporting an erection in permanent positions.

When we change between missionary and e.g. standing missionary my erection disappears nearly completely. Only if we're fast I can get it back in, if it's not too fragile. The same goes for doggies. This is not a problem only for sex however.

If I go to the gym on my own, I notice that if I stand, my erection can almost disappear after a couple of minutes. Only very intense masturbation is able to maintain the erection. It seems like that's been the case for a long time and I've tried and failed for quite a while to get my masturbate on and have an orgasm that is standing. It happens, however I have noticed it takes about 3-4 times more than when I'm in the bed. When my girlfriend gives me a blowout in the shower, for instance I'm not always able to orgasm but it's not because I think it's nice or that I'm not feeling any sensation. It's more that the blood flow ceases or something.

The keels I've done for quite some time now and I'm able to sustain an extremely strong erection sitting down, however I'm not able to make it work in standing positions, and it's difficult.

2 Answers

This can be due to many reasons, like you are not eating enough food, or you are overweight, or you are not happy with your partner, the solution is to explain to your partner, and tell him to give time, and you for your partner. give You definitely don't want to stop trying. This will take the pressure off because you won't feel responsible or ashamed for being tough if you can't. One day it will just click and you'll realize that you could do it all if it didn't interfere with your brain! The first time I got up I had some help keeping it stiff so it was nice.

Telling your spouse that you really don't want to give up is the best way to resolve this. You won't feel pressured to maintain your composure or ashamed if you can't, which will relieve some of the burden. You'll realize one day that you could have done it all along if it weren't for your interfering brain! I'm glad I had some assistance in maintaining my balance during my initial few standing moments.

Share: