Notifications
Clear all

How To Deal With Erectile Dysfunction In A Relationship

Topic starter

Navigating intimacy in a relationship when one partner Connect with erectile dysfunction requires communication, understanding, and patience. Talk with partner openly about feelings and concern. Inspire an atmosphere of appreciation and support. Focus on sexual performance without emotions and physical closeness. Share love through kisses, hugs and important motions. Encourage your partner and support to making healthy lifestyle, such as regular exercise, balanced diet and stress management. which can confidently impact sexual health.

2 Answers

I am a businessman of 35 years, I am happy in my professional life. Because I have increased my business with my hard work. But my wife is not happy with me. Because I have problem with ED. Since my accident happened 1 year ago, I have ed problem. I have told my doctor about this problem and he has assured me that your problem may go away with time. But my wife does not understand this. He is angry with me and has even tried to leave me. So what should I do?

@capricorn972 You should try to understand that this problem is due to my accident, which will be cured with time. And now you are treating ED.

Talk to your partner honestly about your worries. See a doctor if you have serious health problems. Look into different solutions, such as drugs, therapy, or changes to your lifestyle. Don't just focus on sexual closeness. Show that you care, understand, and are patient. Put emotional bond and reciprocal happiness first.

Share: