Notifications
Clear all

My husband is not able to satisfy me We haven't had a pleasurable night for so long.

Topic starter

Is my husband having sex with another woman due to which he cannot give me sexual pleasure or he does not want to have sex with me. What could be the reason why my husband cannot satisfy me? We haven't had sex in a long time. I asked him to consult a doctor but he refused. I think he is suffering from some disease but I don't know what it could be.

1 Answer

You should talk to your husband about the matter, are you sure that your husband is having a relationship with another woman, if you don't know then you can't accuse him. What does he know about the illness may be true? You talk to him and you may have a disease like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation at present. And if your husband has this kind of disease, you can consult a doctor and there are medicines like Cenforce or Fildena that can be prescribed by the doctor.

@happyhead I have asked my husband to go to the doctor but he refuses to go so what should I do and I don't know anything about medicine like Cenforce and Fildena so please give me the information about that medicine.

Share: