Notifications
Clear all

Erectile dysfunction/ stomach pains

Topic starter

Hi Ich bin 19(M) 250 pounds. I haven't been very active over the last 7 months. I live an unhealthy lifestyle, with a poor diet. I also have Hidradenitis suppurativa which I've never spoken to anyone nor doctors about. A few nights ago at about 10:30pm I was sleeping in bed and watching a movie when I felt an erection. I was preparing to push it out in hopes that it would stop but I wasn't able to ignore the issue and continue to watch my film. A few minutes after that I felt like my erection dissipated and I experienced uncomfortableness in my testicles, no discomfort, just uncomfortable. My penis was swollen as if I touched it and it felt to be as if it was not receiving any blood flow. It appeared to be disappearing inside me. I felt stiff and stiff, even though I didn't experience an erection. On top of that, my groin area appeared to be swelling however I did not feel any discomfort so I waited some time to test if it would disappear but it did not . Also, I read something about testicular torsion just a few days prior, so I thought it might have been related to that, so at 1am, I was panicking and I went straight into the ER and, once I was there, I explained to the doctor all I had said in this post and he said that I didn't have any issues or issue and I'm well. However, the doctor seemed extremely agitated and only looked me up for 5 seconds, so I explained to him that there was something wrong there, even though I felt no discomfort, just a feeling of discomfort. doctor in the ER was making a joke so I left and still feel a certain type uncomfortable sensation in my testicles. there hasn't been any sexual encounters or been sexy since then, so I don't know whether it's because I'm thinking too much about the issue or if it's because I may suffer from an erectile dysfunction. I've also experienced diarrhea, difficult time getting up and down, as well as stomach pains in the middle of the night but they'll pass and my groin area feels swollen, but there's it's not hurting. So I've made an appointment for Thursday, but wanted to know if anyone been through the same experience as I'm concerned that it could be something grave.

Share: