Notifications
Clear all

At 19, no desire for sex

Topic starter

Hi, I'm a 19-year-old male, and for almost two years now, I hardly ever feel the desire for sexuality, neither sex nor masturbation.
I don't have any other problems, I can get an erection, I'm physically active, almost never tired and everything should be for a young man, except the sexual drive.
I've had sex a couple of times but never reached orgasm (mostly due to unfavorable circumstances and alcohol), but it always happened at the request of my partners, I didn't need to, nor was I aroused during sex.

I really don't know what it could be, that's why I'm asking here for help and thank you all in advance.

2 Answers

It seems that you may be suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is a condition marked by a lack of sexual desire. This disorder may be upsetting and has a number of possible underlying reasons, such as hormone imbalances, interpersonal problems, psychological disorders, or physical illnesses.

It is important to take into account both psychological and physical aspects that may be contributing to your low sexual desire, given your age and the lack of any other issues.

Psychological Factors are more important in sexual life like Sexual desire may be impacted by stress, anxiety, depression, traumatic events in the past, or problems in relationships.

Reduced sexual desire may be caused by low testosterone levels or other hormonal problems.

sexual desire also affected by smoking and alcohols consuming.

Daily lifestyle also affected on sexual desire such as poor diet, completely stress, irregular sleep and lack of exercise.

Sexual function and desire may be affected by a number of medical diseases, including diabetes, thyroid issues, and neurological abnormalities.

It's crucial to discuss your worries and experiences with your healthcare practitioner in an honest and open manner. Never forget that the first step to resolving this problem and enhancing your general wellbeing is to ask for assistance.

If you are suffering from any personal stress or depression, surely you will be facing lack of sexual desire problem. So, better to seeking doctor advice is a nice option. 

Share: