Notifications
Clear all

Diabetes and erectile dysfunction

Topic starter

I'm 25 male. I've been diabetic for the past 7 years, and a smoker for the last 9 years. The last time I smoked cigarettes was 2 years ago but then switched to vaping. My diabetes is managed, but I do use a lot of vape. I weigh 58kg, and I'm 5'7. I walk every day for 5km. I'm taking insulin. In the past few weeks, I've been having no sex drives in any way. But my ED dates back to last year. What advice do you have for how can I treat this ED and recuperate from the absence of sex drives.

5 Answers

According to my experience, the only solution is to have sex when your diabetes is under normal control. It may also be that the diabetes medicine you are taking is giving you a side effect. Even because of that you cannot have sex.

Diabetes causes the arteries to clot and reduces blood flow to the penis, causing erectile dysfunction. Low testosterone can result. Check your hormones with blood work. Realizing that a lack of blood flow can delay an erection can make the problem worse by increasing anxiety. Try oral medications to see how they affect you. Hope this helps you!

Diabetes can prompt erectile dysfunction (ED) by harming veins and nerves fundamental for appropriate sexual capability. Raised glucose levels in diabetes add to vascular and nerve harm, disabling the capacity to accomplish and support an erection. Also, diabetes frequently exists together with other gamble factors for ED, like hypertension and heftiness. Overseeing diabetes through way of life changes, drugs, and customary checking can assist with moderating the gamble of ED. Looking for opportune clinical guidance and embracing a comprehensive way to deal with diabetes care, including keeping a solid way of life, is significant for forestalling and overseeing erectile brokenness in people with diabetes.

It could also be that the sex drive is not due to the medicine you took.

When I was 16 years old and received my diagnosis, I was informed that it was a complication. Prior to that, I was aware of it even though I didn't know much about the illness.

I hope you can resolve this, but I believe that this complexity's educational component has been addressed very well. The majority of individuals I encounter are aware of the possible issues; however, they may not be aware of the distinctions between various forms and approaches to management.

Share: