Notifications
Clear all

I need help, ED is wrecking my life.

Topic starter

Me, (25, M) has been having problems with erectile dysfunction when it came to the real thing, but prior to that masturbating and similar were working flawlessly but I have always had difficulty maintaining erections for long periods of time.

When it comes between me and my friend "interacting" I've been noticing that it's not working. I have a sexual drive that is so intense and I believe that my girlfriend is gorgeous but when it comes down to the real thing, even though I'm a huge fan, my dick doesn't remain strong or get harder. As a man who has high testosterone levels and am healthy, never smoked and no anxiety or other issues that make this even more problematic.

It's true that I'm young and this could be odd for a platform of this kind, but because I'm so youthful and the situation is happening, it's making all my worries worse about the things that are wrong with me or my daddy

Please assist.

2 Answers

So is stress a major cause of ED? So do I need to consult a doctor?

If you have this problem in 25 years, it is called a serious problem. There can be many reasons for the problem of ED, such as drinking too much alcohol, eating too much fast food, taking too much stress. And to get rid of this problem a doctor should be consulted. And you can get rid of this problem even at home. Like eat good food, do yoga and exercise. Spend more time with your wife/girlfriends. So that you get rid of stress and your life is free from the problem of ED.

Share: