Notifications
Clear all

Can a man with erectile dysfunction satisfy a woman

Topic starter

Hello this is my post and I need advice, I'm really struggling here. I am 25 (m) and due to medical complications beyond my control now have erectile dysfunction. I don't get fully hard and cant stay semi hard long. I still feel everything and can get off. My question is, are their woman out there that would still want me and be satisfied in bed with me? I love to give oral and am good with my fingers and toys. But I've been dumped and cheated on because of my lack of erection. I'm struggling to cope and have a fear of being told I'm not man enough. Please help. Thank you to all who take the time to respond.

2 Answers

you can see that many women are not satisfied but to be fair to you, someone like you accepts other forms of sex and is happy. I'm only 23 but very open minded and it won't bother me at all. You can use Cenforce, kamagra, Vidalista for pleasure with women, .Sex is very important in relationship but for best medicine you should consult doctor.

My experience is that women are not satisfied with or without ED problem. No matter what you do for her, she is never satisfied. Sex is necessary for a relationship to survive. You can use Cenforce, Fildena for pleasure with women, .Sex is very important in relationship but you should consult doctor for best medicine.

Share: