Notifications
Clear all

Office love

Topic starter

I am a girl I have fallen in love with a boy from the office. I also talk to him. But I just got to know that his Mrg is done. He has a little boy. I don't want to put it. I still talk to him after I know his mrg is done. I don't want to leave. What should I do now?

Topic Tags
2 Answers

If you no know that he is married you can't forget it. And you can make it silent love too. If he talks to you, there is no problem in talking to him as a good friend. And you can make it silent love too.

@countess345 But I want to merge with it. I don't want to leave it. I don't want to love him silently. I want to spend my life with him.

But you try to understand that his marriage is done. So it is not possible so the sooner you understand this the better for you.

@countess345 You are right, he doesn't love you, so what's the point of falling behind him.

You need to accept that someone doesn't love you, even if it hurts. Going after someone who doesn't feel the same way about you can hurt you more. Take care of yourself, surround yourself with people who will support you, and do things that make you happy. Someone who likes and respects you should give you love and attention.

Share: