Notifications
Clear all

What if I can't sleep because of anxiety?

Topic starter

I am 25 years old, I get up early in the morning and go to work, I have a lot of tension from office work, and when I come home, I fight with my wife, because of which I can't even sleep. What should I do if I can't sleep because of it? That makes me sleepy. So what do you think? Plz help me.

Topic Tags
3 Answers

There are a few things you can try if you can't sleep because of stress. Before going to bed, do things that help you rest, like deep breathing or meditation. Set up a relaxing routine for bedtime and stay away from screens and activities that will keep you awake right before bed. You might want to talk to a doctor or other health worker for more help and advice on how to deal with your worry and sleep better.

How about me, you wake up at home with your wife due to office tension, due to which you are not able to sleep. So first you have to keep the office tension. Because of that, you should not wake up at home. As much as possible, you should give time to your wife, so that both of you get the best rest and sleep. If you do this, you won't even need medicine.

You will be worried due to stress in the office. You leave the tension of the office and come to the office so that you can sleep peacefully. After coming home, you fight because of office tension so now spend time with your wife/girlfriend. It will relieve your tension and you will sleep peacefully.

Share: