Notifications
Clear all

How to impress my girlfriend?

Topic starter

So my girlfriend (F 22) and I (NB 24) are just starting our relationship (~6 months), and this is by far the healthiest relationship either of us has been in. I'm really nervous about messing it up because I really don't want to lose her! I get a lot of advice that needs to be tailored to her specific tastes and preferences but what are the things your partner does (or you wish they would do) to make you feel loved and cared for?

3 Answers

In my experience you learn about the things she likes, the things that make her happy, the things that make her happy. You use your imagination to synthesize something unexpected with what you know about it. You give your girlfriend her favorite gift and take her on a date to a nice restaurant. And if you try to get to know your girlfriend completely, your girlfriend will definitely be impressed

You always keep her happy Take care of the little things he likes Take care of all her likes Take care of him Keep giving her gifts that make her happy And always be loyal to her If you do this, she will be impressed.

Tell her how much you appreciate what she does for you and how much you value having her in your life. Tell him how you feel and what you think, and encourage him to do the same. Being honest with each other makes your relationship stronger and builds trust. Small acts of kindness, like keeping the door open or running an errand for someone, can show how much you care. Being confident is appealing. Be upbeat, helpful, and work to make your relationship a good place to be.

Share: