Notifications
Clear all

What should I do if I can't breathe?

Topic starter

I've had asthma since I was a child, and sometimes I get short of breath that my normal asthma medicines, Ventolin and Flovent, don't help with. Anyone had luck with herbs or other medicines that could help me quickly or in some other way? Thank you for any help or ideas you may have.

4 Answers

It is not an alternative to professional medical advice. If you're experiencing breathing difficulties it is essential to seek medical attention immediately. The difficulty breathing may be an indication of a serious medical issue, and only a medical professional will be able to provide the proper evaluation and treatment.

As you wait for assistance to arrive while waiting for help, you should be as calm as you can. If you suffer from a respiratory disorder and have been prescribed a medication, follow it according to the directions. Avoid allergens or triggers when you know about them. If you're with someone else, let them know about your condition and let them help you until medical aid arrives.

Hold your breath if you're having trouble. Take a few slow, deep breaths in and out. If the signs don't go away, you should see a doctor right away. You can call 911 or go to the medical room that's closest to you. If you are having trouble breathing, you should see a doctor right away.

It's important to stay cool and get help right away if you can't breathe. Find a place with good air flow and make sure you can sit or lay down easily. If you know you have a health problem, like asthma or allergies, use any inhalers or medicines your doctor gives you. If things don't get better or get worse, you should call for help from emergency services.

Stay cool and try to relax if you're having trouble breathing. Rescue inhalers are helpful for people with asthma, so make sure you use them as directed. If not, stand up straight, take slow, deep breaths, and try breathing with your lips pursed. If your symptoms don't go away or get worse, you should see a doctor right away or call your local emergency services for help.

Share: