Notifications
Clear all

CONDOM IMPOTENCE

Topic starter

"Condom impotence" has been talked about on this site before, and you can read some of those posts. It might be time for a few more words about this. Also because of some ideas that are especially helpful when using a condom.

A condom is definitely in the way for a guy, and it can also be annoying when there are triggers on the penis. But it is the best way to avoid getting sexually transmitted diseases and getting pregnant when you don't want to.

This means that the condom is an important part of the connection, not just something that is worn and then thrown away. I want to say that condoms and birth control pills aren't just about the person who uses them. My point is that you need to change how you think about your sexuality. That is, we go from seeing and experiencing sexuality as something that happens inside of us and with us to looking at a connection between two people and feeling ourselves through that relationship. It has to do with how rarely (or never) we talk about what sexual joy means to different people. That's why we don't know how to make a partner happy. As a result, each couple keeps looking for satisfaction on their own in some kind of quiet experience.

What do I mean?

People who say condoms bother them usually mean that they have to choose between two things. Either I will give in and follow you, or I won't give up my pleasure and stick to your needs, making you suffer. Seeing this kind of flag really takes away the feeling of trust, safety, commitment, and ease, which means you can't fully enjoy your sexual relations with each other. In some cases, this kind of flag can also mean that there will be disagreement that is not appropriate for sexual activity.

Can you talk to your partner about your problems before you have sex? Is it possible (and okay for you) to show your partner the parts of you that are weak? Do we think that talking about your weak spots could help us get closer to each other? To a stronger bond between the two partners?

Also, using a condom is not a secret hand-to-hand act that the man is supposed to do as quietly as possible and then act like nothing happened. It is something that can happen between partners. When the condom becomes an accepted partner in the process of foreplay, advance preparation, achieving arousal, maintaining and intensifying arousal, to penetration and experiencing pleasure, letting go, playfulness, relaxation, trust... the response in terms of erection will also be different.

We do, however, know some technical suggestions that can help you adopt the mindset we've just talked about. These are not, however, technical directions in the sense of "how to do something."

While condoms come in many shapes and sizes, they all fit the shape and size of the penis differently. If you think that all condoms are the same, you're wrong. You should try a few different types to find the one that gives you the best feelings. It's about various shapes and kinds of things. Just doing this study can be fun for two people. It also applies to women that they can surprise their chosen ones with a proposal (gift) to use a certain type of condom. It's true that condoms cost a lot. It's a tried and true rule that condoms given out for free on various occasions offer protection, but they don't necessarily fit perfectly.

For a feeling of relaxation, it is of course important that the condom fits just right. So that it is not too small and does not squeeze, as well as that it is not too big and does not slip off the penis. Both of them hinder relaxation and focus on the feelings of exchanging pleasure with your partner and yourself.

It is important to feel and increase the sensations of arousal during intercourse. If you feel a decline or decrease in erection during penetration, something is wrong with the focus. If you are focused on how you will please your partner (or not), how you will be accepted (or not), whether you will do well with your performance (or not), whether the condom will last (or not), ... and full of similar thoughts – means that you cannot be relaxed, that you cannot allow yourself to experience the exchange of giving and receiving pleasure with your partner.

Mutual stimulation of arousal with the condom on can increase the feeling of familiarity. So you can also try masturbating with your partner with a condom on. In this way, you will introduce new experiences into your feelings that can "overwrite" old frustrations and improve your sense of security and relaxation by focusing on experiencing arousal.

The next technical tip is related to the availability of condoms during intercourse. If you have it close at hand, you won't waste time .

Share: