Notifications
Clear all

Trying to figure out my sexuality

Topic starter

I (F) just recently found out that I like both men and women romantically, but after that it gets really confusing for me.

I'm not physically attracted to guys, but as soon as I see a woman, I fall in love with her.

I don't like the idea of letting anyone near my vagina, though. Making out, touching, being really close, and pretty much everything that comes right before entry or oral sex are all things I love.
Do you know what to call this?

2 Answers

I think that one woman can love another woman is called labels.

Sexuality is different and individual. It's alright not to have everything sorted out. Find opportunity to investigate your sentiments and attractions without pressure. Ponder previous encounters and consider what gives you solace and pleasure. Marks are devices, not constraints; you could distinguish as gay, straight, sexually unbiased, or something different. Embrace self-disclosure, and recollect that it's typical for sentiments to advance. Look for help from confided in companions or networks, and think about conversing with a guide if necessary. Show restraint toward yourself; understanding your sexuality is a special excursion, and it's OK not to have every one of the responses immediately.

Share: