Notifications
Clear all

Tadalafil and erections - how often and for how long

Topic starter

How much "erection" time should we get from our daily doses of tadalafil, I ask you? It's normal and expected to have night time erections. Some mornings my cock stays hard, semi-erect or 'up and dow' for an hour or two after I wake up. They are mostly enjoyable. These erections feel healthy and are usually experienced when erections occur normally. The only time it happens is when I have abstained from alcohol for some time and am naturally horny. Other times, they are a little awkward and unnatural and do not coincide with my feeling aroused. They also seem to last too long. It's even more confusing when tadalafil gives me little to no erection. For example, if I am in a refractory phase or masturbated excessively. Erections can be therapeutic and good for peyronies...but what is the limit or where? This is a good or bad problem.

To be clear, I still control these erections. These erections are not painful or long. They will drop if I ask them to and in response when I am stressed or anxious. So it is not purely'mechanical.'

Share: