Notifications
Clear all

Possible ED? 25 y.o

Topic starter

Hello, I am 25 years old and weigh 160 pounds. I exercise 5 times per week, do not smoke, only smoke weed 2x a year, and have a decent diet.

In the past month, I became sexually active for the first ever time in my adult life. My first two attempts to have sex were unsuccessful. It was a bit soft. I put it in, and she did. It wasn't that big of a deal, I was a little nervous. We tried again a couple of weeks later and the same thing happened. The hardest I can do is semi-hard. Once I only just managed to get the tip in, but then I came

My dick doesn't go up when I have an erection. It's almost 90 degrees but still not straight. It seems to lean down. When I get an erection by myself and don't touch for 10 seconds, it starts to soften. I'm only able to get about 60% of the strength I would normally get when I touch.

I knew that my dick was never fully erect or upwards when I was erect, but I thought it would be difficult to penetrate. But now I know that this is not true. Tomorrow I will be seeing a doctor to see if everything can be resolved. I'm curious to hear what other people have to say.

1 Answer

It may also happen that this is happening to you for the first time or you are not aware of it yet and you are a little scared. You need to work in peace. And you should also get some rest. My suggestion is that you first try to find out if the way you are having sex is right?

Share: