Notifications
Clear all

Is it safe to take 5mg tadalafil daily in the long term?

Topic starter

I'm 22, and I do not have the symptoms of ED. I simply enjoy the benefits of having better pumps at the gym, stronger and longer-lasting erections, I'm sure it boosts my libido as well. The only adverse effects I've had so far were mild headaches, facial flushing and a stuffy nose. The majority of which are alleviated when drinking plenty of water.

I'd like to continue taking it, but I'm scared of serious long-term negative side effects such as an increase in risk of stroke or heart attack. I'll talk to my doctor if I get the chance, but currently, could someone provide me some experiences from personal or studies on the use of the drug for a long time? Thanks

2 Answers

It is usually safe to take 5 mg of Tadalafil every day for erectile dysfunction, which is why it is often recommended for long-term treatment. When compared to bigger amounts, this low dose has fewer side effects. But it's very important to talk to a doctor or nurse before starting any long-term drug plan. Their job is to look at your health and make sure that Tadalafil is safe and right for you.

For erectile dysfunction, taking 5 mg of Tadalafil every day is usually safe for long-term use, and it is often recommended for long-term treatment. This low amount keeps side effects to a minimum. But it's important to talk to a doctor or nurse before starting any long-term drug plan to get specific help and make sure you're safe.

Share: