Notifications
Clear all

I need help may have Ed not sure

Topic starter

So I got to meet up with the girl I had met online and we bonded. She showed up at my house at 7pm. She stayed till 10pm. We had a great time sexual encounters. It's true that she's not quite as attractive as I had hoped. It's just the way things are nowadays. I'm not one to judge on appearance, it's the character that matters to me. It was great, however, that around 9idh it was difficult to maintain an incontinence. I'm 28. The next day, she was over at the same time and to have another sex session, but and this time I wasn't able to keep it going and with her. I only had a few small bursts motivation to stay going. Then we just ended up snuggling and she stayed until around 9 pm and we had a sex, but at some point, she was only half-cocked .It was odd that it has not been this way before for me. I don't know if I are suffering from Ed But it happened definitely on my side all night. It was scary to think I could be the one to have it. Due to the circumstance, I it could also be that I'm getting old and exhausted. Perhaps it's my body telling me that I'm no longer attracted to her like I was thinking. Anybody have any suggestions. I truly hope that it's not Ed however, any suggestions are appreciated and thanks!

2 Answers

I don't think it could be ED, because if you try for the first time, you may not get an erection. So you don't have to worry about that. If you've had sex once or twice before and you got a suggestion, I don't think you have ED, I'm not a doctor or an expert or know-it-all. So for that you must consult a doctor.

It is important to see a doctor if you are having trouble getting or keeping an erection. They can look at your symptoms, talk about possible reasons, and suggest treatments or changes to your lifestyle that may help with any erectile dysfunction problems you may have.

Share: