Notifications
Clear all

How do I help my bf? He doesn’t communicate with me

Topic starter

Hello! I'm not sure if it's proper to put this on here, but it seems as the best way to seek help. My boyfriend is suffering from Erectile dysfunction. I'm not sure how to make him talk about his feelings with me. Our relationship is relatively new, and I'm his first girlfriend, therefore his stress and anxiety prior to sex appeared normal to me at first. But it's been awhile now and his anxiety present and his heart beats and he has trouble breathing and other issues. He always finishes the first time. However, he has a difficult time maintaining an unshakable erection. It's also very difficult for him to get another one following the first one. I've tried to reassure him, however I'm sure that he isn't happy about it. He's a very proud and adamant person, so I'm sure he'd be ashamed about it, but I'm not sure how to assist him in putting his mind at ease about this issue. I'm going to be reassuring him. He is able to ignore it but it worries me that he believes exactly the opposite of what he displays. I'm a bit lost and would be a bit upset if I affected his feelings in any way. Do you have any suggestions? What did you do to communicate your feelings to your partner?

Share: