Notifications
Clear all

how to fix painful sex?

Topic starter

hey! so basically i need some advice on how to have less painful sex. i’ve had 2 partners and with the first one he was about average and never caused me any pain (except for when i lost my vcard). my 2nd partner was much bigger and if we would have sex for a pretty long period of time or if it was on the rougher side it would start to feel painful. i know this is caused by vaginal dryness and the condom practically ripping my skin. i now have vestibular papillomatosis on both sides of my labia and i have blocked glands on my vulva from irritation due to the prolonged dry/rough sex. it’s not that i’m not turned on because everything is great for the first 15 minutes or so, but after that everything just goes downhill. does anyone have any suggestions for what i can do about this? any safe lube recommendations or ways to get rid of the irritation? i’ve also recently started birth control and read that it can cause vaginal dryness, does anyone else have something similar going on?

4 Answers

How about you that when you were with the first partner you were happy, then when you have sex with the second partner, it hurts. Because all men's penises are different. It hurts when you have sex. So if you have sex with one, there will be no problem in sex.

Agonizing sex, or dyspareunia, might be brought about by different factors like inadequate oil, uneasiness, or fundamental ailments. Address the issue by focusing on foreplay, guaranteeing sufficient grease, and discussing straightforwardly with your accomplice. On the off chance that agony endures, counsel a medical care proficient to preclude clinical causes like contaminations or pelvic circumstances. Ordinary pelvic tests, unwinding strategies, and conceivable treatment can help. Open correspondence, persistence, and looking for proficient counsel are essential for settling the issue and working on generally speaking sexual prosperity.

Lack of desire, dryness, or diseases are some of the things that can make sex painful. First, make sure you're aroused enough and use a lube that is based on water. Talk to your partner honestly, and think about trying different situations. If the pain doesn't go away, you should see a doctor to rule out more serious problems. Regular check-ups with a gynecologist are very important. Remember that talking about the problem openly, being patient, and getting professional help can all help solve it and make things better.

To stop having painful sex, be honest with your partner about how it makes you feel. To lower friction, use oils that are based on water. Try sitting in a few different ways until you find one that feels good. Through long foreplay, gradually raise the level of excitement. If the pain doesn't go away, you should see a doctor to rule out medical problems like diseases or conditions.

Share: