Notifications
Clear all

Can eyelashes get longer or thicker?

Topic starter

How would you do that? I've heard that using castor oil every day can help, but I'm not sure. Do I have any options to help my eyelashes grow? Is there a good way to make eyelashes grow?

Topic Tags
4 Answers

Using castor oil on your eyelashes seems to work because it keeps them healthy and stops them from breaking or falling out so often. It looks like your eyelashes are better now because of this. But it doesn't really make them grow. The Careprost has been helping me. Maintaining this routine will help your eyelashes look a little bigger. Although some lash drops have worked really well for other people, they can be very expensive and contain a drug called Bimatoprost that may change the way your eyelashes look.

There are numerous options to stimulate growing your eyelashes. It is also a non-toxic solution that many people utilize using a little amount of it to the lashes prior to going to bed. Biotin supplements, believed to improve hair health could aid in the growth of eyelashes by utilizing gentle makeup removal using oil-based makeup removers will help to prevent damage to lashes. Although these methods aren't guaranteed to give outcomes, consistency and persistence remain essential.Using eyelash serums like Revitalash regularly will help build and nourish the lashes, and also help the growth of your lashes," says Herbert. "You can also apply the serum over your extensions, in case you own them, to reduce the chance of damage.

Yes, it can grow long and thick if you take good care of it.

@juliagray37 What should be done to make it long and thick?

With the right techniques, your eyelashes can get longer and fuller. If you use eyelash serums with active ingredients like bimatoprost or peptides, they can help your eyelashes grow longer and stronger over time. Taking good care of your eyelashes, like not pulling them too hard and using oils that are good for them, can also help them grow healthily. However, results may be different for each person, and it's important to follow the directions on these items to make sure they are safe and effective.

Share: