Notifications
Clear all

Why can’t I Sleep?

Topic starter

There could be various reasons why you're having trouble sleeping. Here are a few common ones:

1. Stress and Anxiety: Stressful events, worries, or anxiety can make it difficult to relax and fall asleep.

2. Poor Sleep Habits: Irregular sleep schedules, too much screen time before bed, or consuming caffeine or alcohol close to bedtime can disrupt your sleep.

3. Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, or depression can interfere with sleep.

4. Medications: Some medications can affect sleep patterns as a side effect.

5. Environmental Factors: Noise, light, temperature, and uncomfortable bedding can all contribute to difficulty sleeping.

6. Lifestyle Choices: Lack of physical activity or an unhealthy diet can impact sleep quality.

If you're consistently having trouble sleeping, it's essential to speak with a healthcare professional. They can help identify any underlying issues and provide personalized recommendations or treatments to improve your sleep.

1 Answer

I am an MBA student and this is my last year. I am also doing a part-time job along with studying but now as this is my last semester I have to focus more and I have to spend time at work as well due to which my stress has also increased and if I try to sleep at night I feel sleepless. It doesn't even come and for the last 15 days, I can't sleep so what should I do? Please let me know

Share: