Notifications
Clear all

my (F18) fwb (M26) accidentally hurt me during sex

Topic starter

So me and my fwb my fwb, who I've been having a casual sex with for the last 4 months, and who i've communicating with every day since our first meeting and had a very embarrassing moment in sexual sex.

typically, he's extremely gentle to me and will do whatever I request, even when it's not sexually sensible. In sex, we get a bit of this kink size since I'm petite and he's tall, but despite this, he's never harsh on me (because I don't even ask him for anything, despite wanting to).

the last time we went a way too far in comparison to the previous instances when he was in a choking fit until I almost collapsed. It took me more than smacking his wrist to release him the choke, and I had to scratch the guy hard to make him realize that he was causing me pain. When he finally let go, i grabbed my hand and was deprived of oxygen, and was coughing up a lot. He apologized, asking to tell him if he hurt me which was clear.

The problem is that I became very nervous at the time. So i ran for his bathroom then locked the door and started crying with a furious intensity. Perhaps it was the frenzied moment, but I was nervous and afraid of him. He came to me and apologized and said there was an error however, he was still.

I'm left with a bump on my neck. It's not particularly sturdy, but there are scratches I don't know whether he was serious and if it really was an accident, or if he unleashed his aggressive side over me in sex, and this makes me feel anxious to see him once more. What do you think about this?

Topic Tags
Share: