Notifications
Clear all

ED and problems with urination?

Topic starter

In a nutshell, I'm pondering whether these two issues are connected to each other in some way. I'm in my 40's and am having trouble getting urinated, and the process of beginning my "flow" isn't a snap and I'm experiencing very less stress in my stream. I haven't been able to urinate more than three feet from my body while standing and it takes about 20 minutes to begin the stream while standing in front of the bathroom. It's like I have to focus. When I am sitting down to go number two, and you'll vomit while sitting there It's almost as if it falls out of gravity. There isn't a concentrated stream, instead it's more of a dribble. Anyone else had this happen or is anyone else thinking that these two issues are connected?

Topic Tags
2 Answers

Having trouble urinating and not being able to get an erection is sometimes linked. Some health problems, like benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), can make both ED and urine problems worse. Also, some medicines used to treat ED or BPH may change how well the urine system works. It's important to see a doctor to get the right evaluation and care.

Urinary problems and erectile dysfunction (ED) might coexist. Both issues can be brought on by diseases like diabetes or an enlarged prostate. Urinary problems might show up as frequent, urgent, or difficult urination, whereas ED is characterized by difficulty getting or keeping an erection. Seeking advice from a doctor facilitates the determination of the root causes and suitable interventions.

Share: