Notifications
Clear all

Why do I have to beg my husband to sleep with me

Topic starter

I am 30 years old and She is 25 years old. We have been together on and off for 4 years, but now we are together full-time. Getting him to show me any kind of love seems like an everyday struggle for me. That he's not in the mood, busy, or tired all the time. He always goes through my phone without permission and then tries to start a fight. Now and then, though, I see him on dating sites gushing over other women. Why am I doing this wrong? If there's one girl he wants, it should be me. Should I feel stupid about this?

2 Answers

So get him in the mood. I hope you don't just sit there all day. Go sit with him; he'll sit on your lap. Make him want you. Why do guys have to do all the work to get their girlfriends' attention? My wife comes over if she wants some and I'm busy, and we'll take my mind off of things until I'm completely over it. I'm not even going to beg; if I'm in the mood, I'll get at least a BJ, if not more.

First, you both spend time with each other. So the relationship between you two should be good

Share: