Clear all

Has Anyone had any Tests done on their pelvic area besides an ultrasound?


Topic starter

What can they do to fix your blood flow? Please don't bring up the penile implants. (I would never do it)

Why aren't there surgical procedures to increase blood flow to the penis, for example? The cure for erectile dysfunction is still far from being found.

I really hoped that my body would fix itself eventually. It's almost been 2 years and it seems impossible.

We are supposed to live the rest of our life with a dysfunctional genital organ? It's like I wake up in a bad nightmare every morning.

1 Answer

I think you are overthinking this, if you feel that your sex life is becoming more difficult, then you should visit a good doctor or ED specialist, if you have any problem, he will help you, Will check and let you know.